Building Resilience in Change Workshop
Build your resilience with strategies to help you cope with adversity.
Join our Building Resilience in Change Lunch & Learn Workshops
We live in a world of accelerated change. In past centuries change was gradual.
In today’s world, we are experiencing change that is rapid and turbulent. The need for us to build our resilience is essential if we are to adapt.
Resisting change decreases our resilience.
By trying to keep things the same the chance that some future catastrophe will occur increases.
Here are some of the things you will learn:
- Understanding the underlying causes of stress and learn to become less easily emotionally triggered.
- How your thought patterns help or hinder your resilience.
- Building relationships that create trust.
- You will be introduced to life changing concepts of Emotional Intelligence, Mindfulness and Positive Psychology.
- Learn how to use new and adaptive coping strategies to help deal with perpetually stressful environments.
No 1 Change is not easy, so we need to pay attention constantly and consistently to positive thinking.
No 2 Wellbeing, both physical and mental, has a direct impact on our everyday actions and relationships.
No 3 Optimistic thinking creates resilience.
Resilience is also associated with greater job satisfaction, work happiness, organisational commitment, and employee engagement.
Raising resilience contributes to improved self-esteem, sense of control over life events, sense of purpose in life and improved employee interpersonal relationships.
Increase your resilience by understanding how to engage with people in a positive manner when working or living in a challenging environment.
Learn how to assess your resilience and develop strategies to increase it, to have a positive impact on your personal resilience and capacity to cope with adversity.
This workshop series will be run over 4 weekly 75 minute session online via zoom.
Starting at 12.30pm AWST (3.30pm AEST) on Tuesday 31st January.
Who Should Attend?
- Members of leadership teams
- Business owners
- Managers and supervisors
Building Resilience in Change Lunchtime Learning – Online
Enquiry for next start date.
4 weekly x 75 min sessions
$497 Includes workbook